Friday, May 19, 2017

Diabetes-DJ

What is Diabetes?

Diabetes is a disease that affects the blood sugar (glucose). There are two types of Diabetes, type one and two. Type 1 diabetes generally can develop at any age, though it  typically appears during childhood or teen year. While Type 2 diabetes, the far more common type, can develop at any age. It is unknown how Type 1 Diabetes is caused, but Type 2 Diabetes has a strong link to obesity. Both types are also hydrolyzed to be caused by a gene that is linked to one's insulin.

Why is Diabetes interesting?

The reason why I chose Diabetes was simply because a majority of my family has it and I will most likely have it as well, so I would be useful to know more about it than normal.







http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info/diabetes/images/symptoms-of-diabetes.gif
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diabetes/basics/definition/con-20033091

1 comment:

  1. I like how you give examples of how diabetes are interesting. I would have put a little more information on topic in general. And I would add a reflection to your post.

    ReplyDelete

Nucleus

Nucleus: The nucleus is the control center of the cell that controls all the other organelles. It holds all the DNA inside of it and even th...