Thursday, May 25, 2017

Rachel Lagrone - The Nitrogen Cycle




The Nitrogen Cycle

The nitrogen cycle is very simple. Nitrogen is in the air around us, so when it gets in the ground trees or plants absorb the nitrogen. The roots of plants turn the nitrogen into a solid, which is in what we eat. We need it for our DNA. Then, the nitrogen is released by decomposition upon death, waste, or gaseous excrements. Yes, I just avoided impolite language.

Reflection
This is actually a review for me of what we went over the other day. It's not new material, but it reminds me of what I need to know. I liked this objective because I needed the review.


“The Nitrogen Cycle.” Khan Academy, www.khanacademy.org/science/biology/ecology/biogeochemical-cycles/a/the-nitrogen-cycle. Accessed 25 May 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nucleus

Nucleus: The nucleus is the control center of the cell that controls all the other organelles. It holds all the DNA inside of it and even th...